Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a Mistake

I have been a Netflix subscriber for about five years now and I love it. I don't have to go anywhere to rent a movie and it's easy to look for what I want. Netflix even has movies and TV shows that are hard to find. You can also watch it on your computer through the website (I watched the entire Season 3 of Doctor Who this way).

I have found that I am much more likely to use Netflix to watch TV series that I missed when they originally aired or that I can't watch because I don't subscribe the channel (HBO, etc.) I am currently watching the last season of "Alias," which is great.

Netflix let me down tonight though. I just finished watching the second disk of the series and put in the next disk Netflix had mailed me. I pushed play and watched the first ten minutes. Dead characters were alive. Good guys had switched to bad guys. I thought, "Maybe J.J. Abrams is just jumping ahead in time in one of his great plot devices."

Turns out I was wrong. Netflix just mailed me the wrong disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment