Monday, February 1, 2010

Letters in my Head


To Whom It May Concern:

As a person in line behind you at Wal-mart, I feel I must bring your attention to the fact that you are in the '10 items or less' aisle. Perhaps you did not notice since you clearly have at least 20 items. I understand you think you are more important than the rest of us, but the rules are there for a reason.

Yours Truly,
Irritated

Dear Parent:

I understand you wanted to see "Edge of Darkness" (Rated R) tonight. I did too. However, I did not bring my two-year old child into the theater. You see, children should not be in movies like this with much cursing, gun shots, blood, and general mayhem not suitable for young minds. Plus, your child is talking and crying through the movie. Now the guy behind me has shushed your child. Here's an idea: get a sitter or stay home. I like (some) kids, but not when they are disturbing the movie I paid $9 to see.

Sincerely,
Annoyed

Dear Criminals,

I really don't know why you did it. Shooting a dad on Christmas Eve? With his kids there? This guy was doing good, out working for those less fortunate than himself. Just remember this: What goes around, comes around. You get what's coming to you sooner or later. That is promised to us. I have it on good authority.

Signed,
Angry and Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment